Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Camp Widow® volunteer presenter. We are grateful to the men and women who join us to share their expertise, their experience and their hearts with our campers.
We are no longer accepting applications for our 2019 events, but to be considered for one of our 2020 events please fill out a workshop application by selecting "New Application" in the upper right hand corner of the screen. After your application is submitted, your workshop will be reviewed and considered for the camp locations at which you have expressed an interest in presenting. If your workshop is selected for presentation at camp you will be notified by email and further details will be provided.
Here is a brief summary of what we are able to provide for speakers:
• Two nights hotel stay at our host hotel and two meals per day
• Full access to all conference events and offerings
• Projector, screen, and wired microphone for presentation (Presenters must provide their own computer, clicker, and necessary adapters)
• Ad space in our event brochure
• An opportunity to sell a book you authored at our Camp Widow bookstore
• An opportunity to provide marketing material for our camp welcome bags
• An audience of widowed people who will greatly benefit from your message
• Presenters are responsible for travel to and from Camp Widow and any supporting materials that will be needed for their workshops. All of our presenters are volunteers and we are unable to provide an honorarium at this time.
• Because our events serve between 150 and 400 people, presentations should be flexible enough to adapt to an audience of between 25 to 150 participants. Please explain if there are special circumstances that would require us to limit your workshop size (presentations which would require smaller audiences will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
When you bring additional fields into a conversion, Quick Base often finds inconsistencies. For example, say you're converting your Companies column into its own table. One company, Acme Corporation, has offices in New York, Dallas and Portland. So, when you add the City column to the conversion, Quick Base finds three different locations for Acme. A single value in the column you're converting can only match one value in any additional field. Quick Base needs you to clean up the extra cities before it can create your new table. To do so, you have one of two choices: